Today we have signed the final agreement with @BancAlimentsBcn and we become regular entities. In this way we can continue to give continuity to the Barcelona Food Solidarity project and in this way continue helping the groups most affected by # COVID19
THE INDALI FOUNDATION LAUNCHES AN INITIATIVE TO HELP IN THE SEARCH OF WORK FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY COVID 19
The Indali Foundation launches a new initiative to help those people who due to the covid-19 pandemic have left job or are looking for new job opportunities.
We need you to send us your updated CV (in spanish), with the following information:
1) YOUR NAME AND SURNAME
2) MAIL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN CONTACT YOU IN CASE OF BEING ELIGIBLE.
3) UPDATED CURRICULUM YOU CAN SEND YOUR CV TO THE FOLLOWING MAIL: email@example.com
In case of being eligible, we will contact you to explain the following steps.
The MOST requested profiles by companies are the folllwing:
• Cleaning staff (for hospitals, CAP, schools, universities, railway and station cleaning, street cleaning …).
• Maintenance personnel (electricians, plumbers, refrigerators and garden maintenance). HAVING specific training (regulated-homologated) in any of these positions is an advantage.
• Logistics personnel (order pickers, carters, warehouse workers, C license drivers).
• Retail staff (cash / replacement, dependent on fresh / perishable products ..).
• Socio-health personnel (Nursing Assistants, Home Care) with regulated-homologated training is an advantage.
• Security personnel (access control, janitors).
– Candidates must be in a regular situation and with a valid DNI-NIE (that is, it does not have a short expiration date or is about to expire).
– Intermediate level of communication (especially in Spanish) because now many selection interviews, from the company, are carried out by telephone and at that moment they can already detect if due to the fluency of the language.
– It is recommended to go through the respective social services centers, so that they can request the Certificate of risk of social exclusion (this document can only be generated by Social Services, through a social worker) since some companies (increasingly) They request it as essential to carry out the contract.
We continue with the Barcelona Food Solidarity project from the new premises located at 31 Vilamari Street. Thank you as always to:
and special thanks for their donations to Veer Khalsa and Ana Sanz Marsa
Indian Culture Center and Indali Foundation nominated for the XXV LLUÍS COMPANYS AWARDS for their program
Food Solidarity Barcelona. So far we have been able to help more than 10,000 people and we continue
helping families who are in the most difficult situation with free food products
vulnerable affected by the Covid-19 crisis.
We believe that food aid is currently the most important among other aids.
New Sunday distributing food aid among the families most affected by the COVID-19 crisis. From the Indian Culture Center and the Indali Foundation we continue with the Food Solidarity Barcelona project, a project of the Indian Culture Center and the Indali Foundation, in collaboration with the Restaurant Maharaja, NGO from Veí a Veí, the Aurea Foundation and the Gurudwara Sikh Gurdarshan Sahib Ji del Raval. Today we have served 300 more families and we have distributed the food aid received from Din Tak’s friends and other private friends who help us each week by bringing new food.
Small tribute act by volunteers from the Indian Culture Center, the Indali Foundation and other associations of the Indian community, we have thanked all the health personnel in front of the Barcelona clinical hospital for their work and have delivered more than 600 liters of water for part of the Maharaja and Veer Khalsa Restaurant. Collaborators: Panjabi Virsa, Maharaja Restaurant, Azad Chardikala Sports Club, Veer Khalsa, Jass Sandhu and Gurvinder Singh Lovely Projecte Solidaritat Alimentaria Barcelona.