Unfortunately, the pandemic continues and persists … But with your help @FundacionIndali and @icc_barcelona we continue with the Food Solidarity project 🤲🤝👐 #alltogetheragainstcovid19
The Indali Foundation and the Indian Culture Center distribute food each week to 750 people. They were two social and cultural entities that, with the pandemic, have been reconverted. They realized the needs of their neighbors and compatriots. You can see the report at @LaHoraTVE
Report on the project Solidaridad Alimentaria Barcelona in La Vanguardia today Sunday 10-01-2021 by Juan Manuel García and photos by Ana Jiménez.
Today we have signed the final agreement with @BancAlimentsBcn and we become regular entities. In this way we can continue to give continuity to the Barcelona Food Solidarity project and in this way continue helping the groups most affected by # COVID19
THE INDALI FOUNDATION LAUNCHES AN INITIATIVE TO HELP IN THE SEARCH OF WORK FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY COVID 19
The Indali Foundation launches a new initiative to help those people who due to the covid-19 pandemic have left job or are looking for new job opportunities.
We need you to send us your updated CV (in spanish), with the following information:
1) YOUR NAME AND SURNAME
2) MAIL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN CONTACT YOU IN CASE OF BEING ELIGIBLE.
3) UPDATED CURRICULUM YOU CAN SEND YOUR CV TO THE FOLLOWING MAIL: email@example.com
In case of being eligible, we will contact you to explain the following steps.
The MOST requested profiles by companies are the folllwing:
• Cleaning staff (for hospitals, CAP, schools, universities, railway and station cleaning, street cleaning …).
• Maintenance personnel (electricians, plumbers, refrigerators and garden maintenance). HAVING specific training (regulated-homologated) in any of these positions is an advantage.
• Logistics personnel (order pickers, carters, warehouse workers, C license drivers).
• Retail staff (cash / replacement, dependent on fresh / perishable products ..).
• Socio-health personnel (Nursing Assistants, Home Care) with regulated-homologated training is an advantage.
• Security personnel (access control, janitors).
– Candidates must be in a regular situation and with a valid DNI-NIE (that is, it does not have a short expiration date or is about to expire).
– Intermediate level of communication (especially in Spanish) because now many selection interviews, from the company, are carried out by telephone and at that moment they can already detect if due to the fluency of the language.
– It is recommended to go through the respective social services centers, so that they can request the Certificate of risk of social exclusion (this document can only be generated by Social Services, through a social worker) since some companies (increasingly) They request it as essential to carry out the contract.
We continue with the Barcelona Food Solidarity project from the new premises located at 31 Vilamari Street. Thank you as always to:
and special thanks for their donations to Veer Khalsa and Ana Sanz Marsa